Saturday, December 18, 2004

Why Am I Not Sick?

By all rights I should be sick as a dog, but I am not! How have I escaped the current round of plague?

Several months ago I visited Marie Allizon to purchase essential oils made by Mikael Zayat. Marie is a completely unique individual, surrounded by hundreds of tiny bottles of a myriad of aromas, as well as bizarre medallions with some psychic significance. Marie urged me to choose IMMUNE UP, lauding its curative powers. The little bottle sat unopened on my shelf until last week. On Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat, sniffles, and a headache. Sure signs of a cold coming on. So I placed a small drop of IMMUNE UP in each nostril, figuring it couldn’t hurt anything. It reminded me of being in the middle of a huge forest of tall, old firs. Within 4 hours, all my symptoms were completely gone.

The next day, Sunday, I saw Rebecca for a massage and a much-needed talk over tea. She was obviously in the midst of a nasty cold-flu-something undesirable. The same evening my husband David returned from a trip to Detroit with shivers and a cough, which proceeded to get worse throughout the week. So I had a double whammy of germ-exposure on Sunday.

Not to mention that all the technicians in the orthodontist’s office on Thursday were masked and coughing and sneezing. People at work and in my office are all sniffling, coughing, and sneezing. The whole world except for me appears to be in the throes of some awful winter ailment.

So why am I not sick along with everyone else? I have continued to use IMMUNE UP all week. My orthodontist greeted with with “What IS that smell?” I explained that it was simply my amulet against illness. He looked askance and dealt with my braces.

How do germs decide where to dig in and whom to spare? Is it simply the luck of the draw or are there things we can do to ward off infection? I will probably never know, but I do know that I am not coming out of the woods until the danger is past!

*************************************************************************************
Here is an article from a publication written by Marie Allizon: http://www.1spirit.com/1news/1103newsletter.html

BALSAM FIR OIL TO STAY HEALTHY FOR CHRISTMAS
by Marie Allizon
Soon people will be shopping for Christmas trees. Many avoid the natural ones for convenience and because they don’t want to destroy the forests. The truth is that artificial trees are made of polluting plastic materials. Most of all, the Christmas trees we find are grown on land that are unfit for agriculture and are much closer to the North American tradition.
The reason the Balsam tree was used at Christmas time was to protect the house from diseases brought in by holiday visitors and bring joy. The candles on the Christmas tree heat the needles and release in the air large amounts of essential oils that kill all bacteria when you are having a respiratory problem. It has been recently discovered that Balsam fir completely destroys tuberculosis.
Now we can extract essential oils and use it all year round. Just put a few drops of essential oil on a handkerchief and put it in your pocket, or apply it to your feet. This is very simple to do. It can also be diffused in therapy rooms, massage rooms, waiting rooms, in retail stores, in your living room, instead of using the synthetic fragrances found in most candles and “aromatherapy” products.
Cold and flu can be fought very easily using a conifer blend of Balsam Fir, Red Pine, White Spruce, Canadian Tsuga and Arborvitae ($13 for 84 drops). This Conifer blend works in synergy and is a natural antibiotic. The diversity creates a more powerful effect. Or use the Immune System up as a preventive, or Virus Out that you rub on your chest if you are already affected.
For more on the subject, see the brand new video of an excellent interview of Mikael Zayat. It is 58’ and sells for $3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home