Friday, January 13, 2006

Casting the Play

Playfulindc jokingly suggested that she would play a nurse in the story of my hospital saga. At that point in the story I told her that she should hold off because there hadn't been a competent person yet whom she would want to play. Well, now there have been two. Caroline was the gregarious nurse who braved all levels to radiation to come into my room to get the heat going AND found the keyboard hidden under the TV. She said, "Honey, this will hook you up to the Internet," and that was absolutely music to my ears. So Playful, you can be Caroline. The leading man is a black dude named Lindsey, who is part of Radiation Security. He covered the keyboard with plastic for me, brought me s bag of Jolly Ranchers just because he knew how tired of lemon candy I was, and went down to the cafeteria to buy me some camomile tea. We've worked out a deal to assure my earliest release tomorrow so he can go home on what was supposed to be his day off and I can get out of here. Any ideas for someone to play Lindsey?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

No suggestions, but thinking of you and wishing you the best in the afterglow.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home