Saturday, September 09, 2006

Triple Tag

What an interesting number three is. This is in response to being tagged by Old Lady.

3 things that make me laugh
1. Anything written by Velvet in Dupont
2. Cartoons in The New Yorker
3. Movies with Chevy Chase in them

3 things I can do
1. Sew
2. Play the piano
3. Make home-made cards

3 things I can’t do
1. Ski downhill
2. Touch my toes
3. Swim in deep water

3 things I’m doing right now
1. Drinking green tea
2. Blogging
3. Looking out my window at a beautiful day

3 things I want to do before I die
1. Swim without fear of drowning
2. Find out what a vibrator is like (thanking Velvet for the inspiration)
3. Have grandchildren

3 things I hate most
1. People who are mean to animals
2. People who will run you over to get ahead
3. Sitting in rush hour traffic that isn’t moving at all

3 things that scare me
1. Going downhill fast (on skis, on a bike)
2. Falling
3. A terrorist attack that affects our water or food

3 things that I don’t understand
1. How the Internet works
2. How to kick properly when swimming
3. How to parent without giving advice

3 things I’d like to learn
1. How to play a string instrument (cello?)
2. How to sing better
3. How to really relax

3 things that describe my personality
1. Type A
2. INTJ
3. Responsible

3 things you should listen to
1. Classical music
2. Your heart
3. Nature

3 things you should never listen to
1. Popular opinion
2. An ultra-religious person of any religion (right-wing conservatives scare the hell out of me)
3. Malicious gossip

3 of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Cheese
3. Fruit of any kind

3 beverages I drink regularly
1. Water
2. Green tea
3. White wine

3 shows I watched as a kid
1. Loony Tunes
2. Captain Kangaroo
3. Gunsmoke

3 Blogs I will pass this on to
1. Richard
2. Cee
3. Renny

4 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

I think this worked out a a good week-end blog.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

OL -- Yes, it was fun. Made me think about some things that probably wouldn't have crossed my mind otherwise. Thanks for the "tag".

3:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

We need to discuss the vibrator. It's time. Consider it a reverse-mother-daughter talk. And lord do I hope your daughter isn't reading!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

This was neat, wasn't it? It lets us all know more about each other...and I thought you might have tagged Richard! I did too! He's likely to do it now!
A major difference between us is that I'm definitely Type B personality. I love chocolate and watched those same shows.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home