Saturday, January 16, 2010

Road Trip!


The dynamic trio is hitting the road again.  Two of my good neighborhood friends and I are heading out mid-day today to drive to Chicago for a 4-day mini-vacation.  One person has real business.  The other two of us are just along for the ride.

Tomorrow we will attend a visioning workshop guided by the daughter of the person with business, a young woman who is a reflexologist, a life coach, and generally someone who knows something about everything. 

The trip is totally unplanned otherwise.  So we may drift down the Chicago River, visit The Spice House, try on clothes we can’t afford, drink decadent cappuccinos, visit Frank Lloyd Wright masterpieces, and hit the gym at least once. 

I love adventures like this, especially with friends I cherish!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Safe travels, Barbara. I look forward to reports from the road.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROAD TRIP!! Wonderful. Wish I could be a virtual stowaway! :-) Stay safe and sound.

I hope the real business part goes promisingly, and that the other two of you also have a blast.

XO,

F.

6:38 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

have a great time Barbara!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Have a fantastic trip. Do you have audio books planned this time around?

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home