Saturday, February 11, 2012

Comment failure

One of my long-time readers has told me she can no longer leave comments on my Blog.  The word verification never seems to work.  How frustrating for her!  And for me because I have always liked her insightful comments.

I don't think this is universally the case because I have received a few comments lately on my sporadic posts.

I tried Googling this problem and couldn't find an exact match.  It must be a change in Blogger since I haven't changed anything for years.

If you have experienced this problem either on your Blog or in attempting to leave comments on mine, please let me know.  Feel free to send me an email message at bndiskin@gmail.com.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this!

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Reed said...

I'm still able to comment here as usual, and I haven't had anyone contact me to tell me they've had trouble. Ask your friend to clear her browser history, cookies and cache, and that might help.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I've had that issue on other blogs from time to time, but never on yours that I can recall. I don't know enough about how all of this works to offer any suggestions that I know would work.

Maybe she could join or re-join blogger with a new google account, screen name, and profile? She might have to establish a blog page even if she's not a blogger for that to happen though. I guess it might be worth a try. Again, this is a suggestion from someone who doesn't know what she's talking about so feel free to ignore it!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

testing,

1,2,3...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Pauline said...

My WordPress friends tell me they can't leave comments on my Blogger blog. Maybe you can recheck your comment settings but it sounds like a compatibility issue. No idea how to fix that, though, and getting help form Blogspot is next to impossible. Try eliminating word verification for a while and ask her to try then.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home