Thursday, October 25, 2012

Big Puppy News


Today we learned which of the 7 male puppies will be ours.  Meet Ari, by far the best fetcher of the lot according to Amy, the breeder.  On Saturday our whole family of 4 will head out to Berkeley Springs, WV, to meet him and spend some time playing with him.  The interesting thing is that of all the puppies, he looks the most like Jake did when we first met him.  I'm sure there will be more pictures after Saturday's field trip.

Below is his 4-week photo (puppy on the left).  It's amazing how much they have changed in just 2 weeks.


2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Reed said...

Adorable! I only wish the name Ari didn't make me think of Ari Fleischer. But that's my problem, not yours! LOL!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Judy Kramer said...

He's unbelievably cute, and I'm looking forward to meeting him at the book club meeting!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home