Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Kid on the Blog


Meet Dsquared, who writes a Blog called "Draw Conclusions on the Wall." I know him well, or at least I think I do. Sometimes a person’s Blog reveals things that even his spouse didn’t know.

He started his Blog a year ago at my urging, wrote a handful of posts, and then quit. But it’s the lure of technology that has rekindled his interest in Blogging. He quickly learned how to insert "movies" in his Blog. He then discovered Wordpress and moved his whole Blog (all 10 posts) over, in the process making it look quite nice.

Meanwhile, he’s starting to notice things in his daily (retired) life and write about them. He’s a great writer, he’s funny, and he has a wide variety of interests. So I’m hoping his new fascination with Blogging will continue.

He was highly insulted when he discovered he was no longer on my link list from a year ago. I explained that I periodically go through and delete links for people who don’t seem to write much any more. I’d say 10 posts in a year had put him in that category. But he’s now back in my list of favorites, where hopefully he will be actively writing.

The fact that he’s now reading my Blog on a regular basis keeps me vigilant about what I write concerning family members. He’s not a man of many (extra) words, but when he comments, it is right on target.

So, go introduce yourself and see what he has to offer the Blogosphere. Maybe I’m partial, but I think he is pretty good!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering when he was going to get going!

12:29 PM  
Blogger bulletholes said...

Hey!!!! He can play his music at my party any ol' time!!! I left a comment on one of his older posts.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I look forward to reading the new/old blog.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WordPress is the bomb. You should consider making the move yourself!

2:59 PM  
Blogger RennyBA said...

How nice of you plugging him. So I'm off to Dsquared then!

Btw: More Norwegian delicacies is served and Happy New Year to you too:-)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home