Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A not-so-pleasant memory



When I woke up this morning, my stomach had a strangely familiar feeling that I hadn’t experienced for about 25 years. Then when I realized I was thinking about Perrier and saltines, I remembered the last time I had felt this way and immediately said NO WAY. The possibility of my being PR was about as likely as a virgin birth.

As I recall it was the battle of the hormones that was responsible for morning sickness. But I had thought all those guys had given up the ghost a long time ago, when it looked like they would no longer be needed.

So what could possibly be responsible for my queasy stomach? Could I possibly be sympathetic with Lacochran, who wrote about struggles with motion sickness yesterday?

Obviously I have no answers. I don’t even have any Perrier or saltines. But if this continues, I may just have to buy some.

2 Comments:

Blogger lacochran said...

Stay off the Tilt-a-whirl.

Seriously, hope you are feeling better.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

LA -- Whew! I'm back on the Ferris wheel and sitting at the top rocking the seat.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home