Monday, September 06, 2010

Bloggerly challenged


Once upon a time I had a Verizon email account.  That would have been around the same time I started my Blog in 2004.
But now that I have moved on to Gmail and left Verizon behind, it is a royal pain in the ass to have to keep switching back and forth between accounts to post and make comments.
Shouldn’t it be a simple matter just to move a Blog to a different account?  It would seem so, but the answer is NO it is not or not so far as I have discovered.
When it was not immediately apparent how to do this, I went onto Blogger forum to find the answer.  It involved making my initial Blog a team Blog and including my other account as a team member.  But I have so far been unsuccessful in making the switch.
My typical response to things like this is to continue to suck it up and just use brute force to get where I want to go.  But I can’t help wondering why something like this can’t be straightforward?!
Has anyone else had this problem (and solved it)?

2 Comments:

Blogger lacochran's evil twin said...

I've had the challenge (Google forcing accounts). I haven't figured a way around it. In fact, I've given up. I access my Blogger account from my gmail account which means I'm always lacochran's evil twin these days. Sad.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I had wondered why your evil part was predominating? :) What a bummer for all of us this is!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home